Forced Decrypt: US Judge Jails Defendant Six Months for Contempt re Phone Unlock

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:58:36 PDT 2018

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 15:09:11 -0500
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, you can ask for a cops ID too, if they want yours.  It's called
> "mutual reciprocity".  Otherwise, challenge them to "just write the
> ticket" and walk away.  If you walk away, you aren't "fleeing" a
> scene.  If they tackle you to the ground or tazer you when you aren't
> fleeing (and no one else is being endangered), it's assault.

	so your government job is to lie to people and get them killed by the cops. Tell people  what they need to do in order to get imprisioned or murdered by your government. I wouldn't expect less from an American Christian like you.

> > 	sounds as if you are  confused about the nature of the mafia that owns and
> > rules you.
>
> Conspiracy theory:  who?  the Jewish mafia, the italian mafia, the
> Irish mafia?  Who?  You think they get along enough to coordinate all
> of their plots?

	The mafia I was referring to in my previous message is the criminal organization you call "USA government" - your employers.

	Are you so fuckingly retarded that you didn't understand that? No, nobody can't be so fuckinly retarded. So, please, spare me the "playing dumb" act.

	Now you can go back to  sucking the cock of judge smith while judge jakobo goldberg rapes you in the ass. Have fun 'charging' them.

J,