Geek captcha

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Jul 16 16:35:19 PDT 2018

Cool!  Good move.

While I have often shared many ideas and improvements online and IRL, I would have been much better off had I shared every idea I
had early and often.  I try to be much more parsimonious about the things that I save back.  At Collision 2018 in New Orleans
recently, I made possibly valuable suggestions for improvements and new directions to several startup founders who were all very
appreciative for things they hadn't thought of or been aware of. Doesn't pay the bills, but it's fun.  My queue is always too long
anyway.

Stephen