Re: [LIBERTY] [MINISTRY] SCOTUS: Bundy's exonerated, Judge slams “outrageous” abuses and “flagrant misconduct” of FBI and "Justice" Department

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 01:40:10 PDT 2018

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 1:59 PM, Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:
> For decades I have blogged, tweeted and pontificated that a major part of a
> practical solution to government and insider misconduct is a practical way
> for private criminal federal- and state-level prosecutions (e.g., fair
> access to government prosecution funds).

Private civil prosecutions, eg: being plaintiff in civil court,
are commonplace, and occur in somewhat independant
venues around the world, when both parties are civilian,
business and related forms. Some systems "require" lawyers
to represent them.
However all venue and fairness there goes to shit when
one of the parties is the government, because the courts
are usually government entities, appointed or elected,
thieving tax dollars for paychecks, buildings, etc and will
always tilt towards saving governments butt.

Private criminal prosecutions require private prosecutors,
and independent criminal courts, etc. Much more involved there.
And quite rare that any notion of "citizen prosecutor" or
"citizen cop" exists anywhere in the world, let alone
non government criminal courts to try say, violating
some high anarchic rule like NAP physical force,
or even today's victimless speeding tickets.

Some bits on the "Bar" and "Contempt"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNa-tF5gThk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEdNYAMpbys

You can post up links of how your liber anarcho voluntary
court systems would work...

...because there are many people out there who would be happy
to arrest and drag "government and insiders" into them for
a fair trial...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKMbYx_b5x0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mP70I6_cr0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQyiIizgU8