Australia lost two great feedom advocates this last 2 weeks - Jimmy Stefanovski aka "Jim Sovereign", and Ted Beare

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jul 12 16:51:17 PDT 2018

Australia just lost two great men this last week - Jim Stefanovski,
aka Jim Sovereign (also aka Hunterman) or just Jimmy to his friends,
and Ted Beare, or Teddy.

Jimmy's (see below) funeral was yesterday, and we also lost Teddy, or
Ted Beare, who's funeral I am going to today - both Aussie patriots
in the true sense of the word, both principled to a fault, and both
men who truly cared for other human beings, extending a hand, an ear
or dollars, depending on the need. Ted's funeral is later today.

May you find that which their Soul seeks for you,
Zen

----- Forwarded message from Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> -----