Govt economic advisor warns British defence planners that growth is ending... and it's not just the U.K.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 11:21:03 PDT 2018

 "Page not found"  was the only result I got.  Tried twice.
                          Jim Bell

    On Friday, July 6, 2018, 11:17:13 AM PDT, Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:

 Yes, lots of battery R&D underway.
https://www.pocket-lint.com/gadgets/news/130380-future-batteries-coming-soon-charge-in-seconds-last-months-and-power-over-the-air.amphtml&ved=2ahUKEwioob-5iYvcAhXqsFQKHaDND0wQFjAJegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0E4cjh2iTFbST5HPPcC1sM&ampcf=1