Republicans hope to release 'jaw-dropping' memo on surveillance abuses

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:33:38 PST 2018

On Tue, 23 Jan 2018 20:26:16 +0800
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 23/01/2018 14:05, juan wrote:
> > 	yes, that app is blessed by right wing christians from fox
> > and by left wing jews from google so it's doubly infinitely blessed
> > 	- it's a supreme combination of american blessing
> >
> > 	now, as to the "jaw dropping revelations" from the
> > 	rethuglicans, maybe they are going to comment on they
> > failure to execute snowden and assange and explain that they
> > continue working on it? Ask the progressives for help of course. The
> > 	 progressive are very keen in exterminating all russian
> > spies like snowden and assange.
>
> We already know what is in the memo - that the FBI was corruptly
> working with Obama and Clinton to spy on Trump,

	oh lol, that sort of retarded propaganda is what the "jaw
	dropping revelations" are?

> that it was not the
> Russians that got the dirt on the Clintons, but rather insider
> betrayal that ratted them out to wikileaks, that this was known when
> the fake investigation to frame Trump for cooperating with Russian
> spying on the Clintons was launched.
>
> That the FBI, CIA, DoJ, and State Department have been spying on
> "right wing" politicians,

	so you are saying that the fbi, cia, d. of 'justice' etc, are
	part of the 'democratic' party and no rethuglicans 'work' in
	those 'agencies'? I'd expect the core of the US government to
	be staffed by roughly half 'democratic' parasites and half
	rethuglican parasites, so the idea that all those sub-mafias
	were spying...on 'right wingers'...is rather stupid.

	if anything, the left wing scum in the fbi (or cia or
	whatever) was spying on the right wing scum AND the right wing
	scum was spying on the left wing scum, and both do that
	all the time.

	now, granted, it would be interesting to know how both factions
	blackmail each other, but rest assured that information will
	never be made public.