Jordan Peterson debunks "white privilege" (that evil construction of post-modernism, aka Marxism)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jan 23 08:00:55 PST 2018

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 04:31:23PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Epic!
>
> There's little else to add to this.  Jordan Peterson is a man's man,
> tells it like it is, pulls no punches, and completely decimates SJW
> "media maven" Cathy Newman.
>
> For those who hold dignity in adulthood, enjoy,
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
> Jordan Peterson debate on the gender pay gap, campus protests and
> postmodernism
>

> See also:
> http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/21/delingpole-left-reframes-jordan-petersons-sjw-takedown-as-misogynist-alt-right-bullying/
>
> and
> http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/01/18/delingpole-jordan-peterson-v-cathy-newman-best-sjw-takedown-evah/

So this is eminently reasonable, logical, sane, rational and
grounded.

Snowflakes be warned, triggered, damned and otherwise taken off their
pitiful "gold medals for everyone" pedestals.

For that breath of fresh air, especially for those who find TDS just
a little --too-- extreme, Jordan Peterson brings the conversation
right down to earth, dismantling the post-modernist’s’ straw men like
no one, but no one, I have ever witnessed before‼!

What a fine, rational, and calm man.

Enjoy folks,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbDggKqt3KA
Jordan Peterson Debunks White Privilege