The least probable thing in the world is my innocence

rooty arpspoof at protonmail.com
Sun Jan 21 17:20:29 PST 2018

-------- Original Message -------- On Jan 21, 2018, 3:27 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote: On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 11:44:11PM -0800, Ryan Carboni wrote: > Everyone knows about my case, and in silent remarks, dismiss it because I > must be evil incarnate to a cartoonish level. A worthy cause only be worthy due to the challenge inherent in standing for that which you believe. (BTW, thank you - taking any stand in this day an age is a rare thing, well appreciated by a few, and despite the fact that there are abundant opportunities to those inclined to take some stand, any stand.) > I began pointing out obvious deductions about the world for the sole reason > of gaining positive notoriety, without feedback, I had no idea I was > accomplishing nothing. Welcome to the world of humans. Achieving anything can be a challenge indeed. Most often soul searching, and thus if you're lucky a deeper connection with yourself, is the sole result; the road less travelled is its own reward, as tough as it usually is. I am grateful that I was not in Seth Rich's position - all in all I rather appreciate my own life and am happy I still inhabit this physical body. > Obviously random people coming in out of the blue > generally aren't trusted with exceptional claims. Yes, generally true. But here's perhaps the crux for you - what, at any particular point in time, are you wishing to achieve? This, your email to which I respond, makes no call to action (not even "stand strong and leak my brothers, sisters, hermaphrodites and the rest". And if you wish to build cred, there presumably must be a point to doing so - and it is only you who can decide on those points of significance from which you impel yourself in action pursuant to your will. Good luck. I guess. > Guantamano Bay prison is illegal in the eyes of many, despite government > officials basing their conclusion on classified evidence. > > I don't know what anyone is arguing for, they all really seem to have only > picked a side and decided to spout words with no real meaning attached to > them. "they" is a word I use too often myself. It rarely gets us very far in the conversation... > What I have been accused of Look, anonymity is a double edged sword - you can lurk in the shadows of your current nom de plume or sock puppet (Shawn K Quiss My Ass comes to mind :D ), BUT, a whiny sock puppet ain't gonna get much traction I'm afraid. For example, I don't know you from a bar of soap (hmm, that phrase takes on new meaning in the face of the alt-right rightwards move to the right - did I mention right?), but if I take a stab and search for "outing of "lucky winner" by "the intercept"", the first link is this: http://scammer.net.ee/the-intercept-outs-their-source-to-the-feds-reality-winner_a30a583d0.html and this seems to be the tldr: It appears a journalist from the left leaning publication "The Intercept" has outed their source - Reality Winner- to the feds. She faces at least 10 years in prison if found guilty of leaking top secret info. WikiLeaks offers $10,000 reward for the public exposure and termination of the journalist that outed her. OK so leaking to The Man was may be not have been such a great idea? - perhaps next time (in 10 years time if you're unlucky, zero years time if you're lucky) try figuring out how to anonymously get your leak to the public generally, via dark webski (Tor, I2P, others?) or just some random "CD + letter" letterbox drops, or hell I don't know, may be try Wikileaks already? > is fundamentally incompatible with my > psychological makeup, and I wish to prove it with an EEG or some other > test. So go find a suitable psychiatrist or "Intelligence Community" professional. To be really honest, looking above, I've been trying to read between the lines, but seriously, I don't know if my assumptions are true, false, or some way inbetween. > There is no way to see into other men's hearts, or minds, but there > are close enough ways. > > I am innocent. I am invoking my rights as a human being born in the United > States, I have been harassed and my life sabotaged by the US government, I > am wholly dependent on my parents, and they have been convinced by a > psychiatrist who is in violation of the Hippocratic Oath. I have for the > longest time wondered why the government would act so boldly against me. I > cannot convince anyone to take any action that would change my situation > one iota. How is your pen name "Ryan", and the paucity of facts in your email, and the lack of any real call for help, supposed to encourage anyone to help you? Are you trying to say you're aggrieved? Are you wanting us to rage emotionally at the heart dropping inhumanity of the state? Well, I empathize. > If you want me to decode typical Schnidler: > http://observer.com/2017/12/james-clapper-tells-cnn-donald-trump-is-vladimir-putins-kremlin-asset/ > Spy bosses are by nature the most tight-lipped of people. Those who head > our intelligence agencies got there in no small part by knowing precisely > what to say to whom, when. In recent decades, as the heads of Western > intelligence have emerged from the shadows and are expected to make > occasional public statements, their utterances are customarily vague, > requiring extensive tea-leaf analysis to derive their actual meanings. > --- > > You are all easily: tricked, deceived, and manipulated. And if you want to > know what I think about the accidental outing of Lucky Winner, well, I > doubt the government contractor who said the document wasn't official and > went on to tell the government there's a leak, well, he's going to be > protected by The Intercept, and the contractor probably thinks The > Intercept is on the up and up, although a bit incompetent. > > You are blind. "You are blind." is perhaps sub-optimal way to speak to your target audience? Get out of victim, be a winner. Good luck, whoever you are,

Well said Zeeeeeenan - kgb people do have hearts-