Bradley Manning For US

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri Jan 19 17:02:04 PST 2018

On January 19, 2018 7:13:26 PM EST, N I G G E R S ! <adamkokesh at hushmail.com> wrote:
>> John Newman
>> Thu Jan 18 10:43:19 PST 2018
>
>> When does a man become a woman?
>Never.
>
>I know you neets haven't been around too many women but holy shit you
>should at least know the fucking difference.
>
>> gender
>Sex.
>Have some.
>**Bloody knife wounds are not vaginas.**
>**That is not sex.**
>**That is abuse of a mentally ill human.**

Hey it's cockly the dancing cock back for more hilarious
 antics ;). Such a funny Nazi. Remember when he sent that
pic of Trump at like age 35 and you could just tell he masturbates
furiously to that picture, wishing his dick could be as far up
Trumps ass as his tongue is? Cockly, you silly piece of
shit, you!