[MINISTRY] [RUS] Oliver Stone's doco Ukraine on Fire finally allowed to be distributed in English

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jan 19 06:51:06 PST 2018

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 07:08:26PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> 2 years late, but now we're allowed to buy it on DVD, or download it
> via YouTube, in its English original form... wonders never cease.
>
> One can imagine the delay was getting embarrassing.  Cest la vie.
>

> ** Oliver Stone’s film ‘Ukraine on Fire’ FINALLY available in
> original English (WATCH)
> http://russiafeed.com/oliver-stones-ukraine-fire-finally-available-original-english/
>

> Here's the 16 February 2017 Off Guardian article describing the
> documentaries unavailability in the glorious free West:
> https://off-guardian.org/2017/02/16/oliver-stones-ukraine-on-fire-will-we-ever-see-it/
>

> Here's the trailer:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ9L0ef7A6o
>

> And finally, here's an English version:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywecX1RmAnE

Zerohedge discovers the doco:

Oliver Stone's "Ukraine On Fire" Documentary Released In The West
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/oliver-stones-ukraine-fire-documentary-released-west

>From one of the comments:

The problem with Oliver Stone is he seems to accept at face value a
history written by the victors.  I had to Xout at the point where it
said "The Nuremberg trials brought the NAZIs to justice".  This is a
statement that could not be further from the truth.  Here is a a more
accurate representation

  Youtube: David Irving - Nuremburg War by other means
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9I8t0ThDQo&index=5&list=PLLsk38HvnGO9x-Wcfv4gbORd9U5WilVCc