Chelsea Manning For US

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 18:27:48 PST 2018

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 20:50:46 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> I don’t think it’s really just a matter of chopping it off,

	but that's what it is.

> that was
> me just sort of bullshitting ;)

	rather, I think you are bullshitting now, trying to play it
	down =)

 Anyway, out of curiosity, I took a
> look and Argentina is actually quite a bit farther along this line
> than the old Americunts... the following cut and pasted from
> wikipedia  -
>

> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Argentina
>
> “Transgender rights in Argentina are among the most advanced in the
> world.

	sounds exactly like what the typical local 'progressive'
	asshole would write : "most advanced in the world"  haha

> The country "has one of the world's most comprehensive
> transgender rights laws":[1] its Gender Law, passed in 2012, made
> Argentina the "only country that allows people to change their gender
> identities without facing barriers such as hormone therapy, surgery
> or psychiatric diagnosis that labels them as having an
> abnormality".[2][3] In 2015, the World Health Organization cited
> Argentina as an exemplary country for providing transgender
> rights.[3] Upon legalising same-sex marriage on July 15, 2010,
> Argentina became the first country in Latin America, the second in
> the Americas, and the tenth in the world to do so.”
>
> <snip some stuff>
>
> “Gender identity law
>
> The Ley de Género (Gender Law),[7] grants adults sex reassignment
> surgery and hormone therapy as a part of their public or private
> health care plans. The law also allows for changes to gender, image,
> or birth name on civil registries without the approval of a doctor or
> a judge.”

	sounds like bullshit. Changing your birth name was always a
	bureaucratic mess and I actually doubt people ever tried it.
	So I highly doubt you can now change your name or 'image'(what
	the fuck is that even supposed to mean) easily.

	I can tell you however that last time I tried to buy a kilo of
	caustic soda, the motherfucking scum at the shop didn't sell it
	to me because I don't have a credit card. They want  ID AND
	you can't pay in cash. Courtesy of the DEA and the local DEA
	lapdogs.