Chelsea Manning For US Senator From Maryland

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Jan 18 10:43:19 PST 2018

On January 17, 2018 2:28:35 AM EST, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 01:23:25 -0500
>grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXo1Y7AK_I
>
>	"we don't need more or better leaders"
>
>	that's right  and that's why 'senator' manning can go fuck
>	himself.

When does someone with gender dysphoria who has had
their cock chopped off and surgically altered into a vagina,
has breasts implanted, legally changed their name, takes female hormones / estrogen / etc.. when does the he become a she?

I've no idea what all Manning has had done, but it seems
silly to deny someone the right to assert their own gender,
especially when they're willing to go to such lengths. I
don't give a fuck about being PC, it just seems like a silly
thing to quibble and make a big deal over.