[WAR] RaHoWa from the top down - American politics at the heart of the demographic struggle

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:31:10 PST 2018

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 09:08:06 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 15/01/2018 14:49, juan wrote:
> > 	lawl - biggest shithole on the planet since it was
> > 'founded' by jefferson and the rest of supreme white scum
>
> And yet all you people want to flee the hell you have created and
> come to America to live on crime and welfare.

	let's see

	1) you claim brown people are bad

	2) you say amerika is good because...brown bad people want to go
	there.

	yeah, you surely are at one side of the IQ curve

	in reality people who want to move to 'developed countries'
	because they want a car and a mcdonalds enema and 'capitalism'
	and 'progress' are fucktards.

	And the fact that greedy fucktards want to move to amerikkka
	proves...that amerikkka (and europe) is a place for greedy
	fucktards regardless of skin color.

> If the conquistadors had not suppressed your religion with fire and
> steel, you would still be eating each other.

	lawl - I am a white anti-theist you stupid motherfucker =)