[WAR] RaHoWa from the top down - American politics at the heart of the demographic struggle

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 01:15:46 PST 2018

On Jan 15, 2018 02:28, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 15:06:48 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> Trump is a political genius who is subcommunicating

        how did an orange monkey manage to become supreme ruler of
the universe? must be a cryptographic mystery or somethin

==========

#  https://9gag.com/gag/am7XvR4

Please, Juan, do not offend the poor monkeys.  Even Satan already regretted
for helping "the annoying orange" to win the elections.

#  https://9gag.com/gag/anjA87V

Oh, just clarifying...  "The Annoying Orange" is an old famous meme about
a...  wow, surprising!  A very annoying orange!  :D

#  https://i.imgflip.com/zkmrk.jpg

Well, at least, Dump is trying hard to understand how the things work...

#  https://9gag.com/gag/aR36vg2

Unfortunately, everything seems so much harder for him...  :(

#  https://9gag.com/gag/am7NOR4

#  https://youtu.be/Zo_mpwmashg

And being very sincere with you, my dear, everybody knows Dump seems much
more an "orange seal" than an "orange monkey"...  :P

#  https://9gag.com/gag/a5nmAML <https://9gag.com/gag/a5nmAML>

The "very stable genius" should know that "sh_t hole" for most of the
planet is his mouth.  I bet his anus always feels jealous about this fact,
tsk tsk...  :-/

Wish you all a lovely day, dear all!  <3

Ceci