[WAR] RaHoWa from the top down - American politics at the heart of the demographic struggle

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Jan 14 20:36:01 PST 2018

On 1/15/2018 1:12 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> I happen to agree with you.

I know you agree with me.

But difficult to express the thought in a way that is clear and
straightforward, if one is too politically correct to call these places
shitholes (thereby implying the unspeakable thought that the people from
these places, or a substantial portion of them, have caused them to be
shitholes).

Trump was right to call them shitholes, because he needed to tell his
base that he needs to resist the importation of those who would vote to
make America a shithole.