[cryptome] Fire & Fury pdf

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Jan 8 17:22:07 PST 2018

> On Jan 8, 2018, at 7:33 PM, Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>
> On 01/08/2018 06:30 PM, John Newman wrote:
>>> On Jan 8, 2018, at 6:09 PM, Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>>> I condemn the use of such language on this list as contrary to the
>>> cypherpunk spirit and, for that matter, basic human decency.
>>
>> Sweet Jesus - cockly is gonna be a cock, just ignore the daft little moron.
>> He feeds on your outrage and it will only generate more lame “look at me the
>> funny nazi” bullshit... don’t feed the trolls ;)
> NO.
>
> Such language and conduct is simply unacceptable in decent society, and
> silence is acceptance.

I have to disagree, silence in an internet email forum is most definitely NOT
acceptance. I filter a couple people on here and my silence (because I don’t
see their insulting bullshit) is not acceptance. But of course I understand
outrage...  I just think it’s a total waste when that’s what they’re looking for.

cheers
John