Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 16:27:18 PST 2018

>> It's unfair to Jews to classify these people as "jews".  I think it's
>> mostly anti-semitic overgeneralization.  If they don't believe in the
>> story of Moses and GOD himself, they aren't really Jews, and they
>> shouldn't call themselves Jews.  It's like Africans in England calling
>> themselves "slaves".
>
> Fair enough.  Certainly religious Jews do not cause the problems that
> secular Jews cause.
>
> However, religious Jews have departed a long way from the religion
> founded by Moses, Solomon,

Not within the orthodoxy, like those still in Israel.  Only those who
followed Gregorian calendar really.

> Judaism is a religion of
> exile.

Not at all.   It is the West which has exiled them, particularly
science itself.  Science and nearly everyone in the West has
ostracized the very religion and truth of the Jews.  It has,
effectively, excommunicated them from participation by laughing at
their very basis:  that they came from a divine being rather than
recent, speculative theories of evolution.  Even if evolution is true
in various ways, it takes nothing from the Jews.  To my knowledge they
have no explanation for the American Indians for example.

>  Judaism needs to return from exile.

But it is indeed the West which has exiled itself from its own
homeland and forgotten itself.  Now, in America, apart from the
fundamentalist Christians, nearly 100% of people are now schizoid on
the issue of where they came from.

> Judaism needs to give a lot
> more attention to the final commandment,

Orthodox Jews do not really covet, they recognize all that the West
has made without them, yet they cannot break their loyalty to GOD, so
they remain in cycle of either waiting for the Messiach to clear
things up, or to abandon their GOD -- not a very good situation.

> and a lot less to boiling a
> young goat in its mother's milk,

Much of these, I claim, including the news on television is
myth-making, governed by the ambivalence of the West towards Israel.
Even Christians don't care where Jesus lived and loved.

> Judaism is an obnoxious religion (though genuine Jewish believers are
> massively under represented among criminals, even in the crime of white
> collar fraud) because its exilic nature makes it hostile and angry.

No, very few, understand the othodoxy, because they still believe that
they are superior for being a Westerner.   The West acted the same way
towards the Indians:  they NEVER understood them and still don't --
they just rest on their lazy ass as if they're superior.

>  The
> religion has a permanent chip on its shoulder.

They were the only ones who remained loyal, Christians erected an
alternative God.  Muslims got lost in being chosen for a prophesy,
some of which got fulfilled in 2001, and most others seemingly have
abandoned the whole enterprise entirely.

Neither you, nor I, can say that they are wrong.   Nor any scientist.
I've explored all the pseudo-scientific arguments against theism --
they are all flawed and mostly amount to: "Well, we can't PROVE that
GOD exists" or "we found these bones buried in the ground that are
humanoid" -- an unscientific basis in which to conclude that those who
immigrated into the lands of the Americas were those buried people's
descendants.

Anyway, there's a lot of loose talk about nothing, and a lot of
concrete needs to fix the world, none of which the secularists have
moved hardly an inch of Earth for.  There a lot of unearned pride
among secularists, too, so be careful calling the kettle black, when
your the pot.

Mark