Anarchocrapitalism, "libertardianism", et al.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 14:33:43 PST 2018

On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 07:19:05 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 1/7/2018 3:02 AM, juan wrote:
> > 	no doubt all the white scum who 'flipped' houses were
> > actually brown, homeless  and didn't speak english.
>
> Lots of white people, myself among them, flipped houses.

	thanks for personally admitting that you are a thieving scammer.
	Well the fact that you are a thieving scammer has been
	self-evident for quite a while actually...

	so do you understand my point? - you fucking pieces of americunt
	thhieving shit stole from people holding dollars all over the
	world. And your bailouts caused more than 100% inflation since
	2009 - you fucking pieces of thieving shit.

> But from 2005 onwards to 2007, all the white people who flipped
> houses were unloading them on brown people,

	as to the rest of your lunatic rantings, seriously even a
	retarded 3 year old can tell lies that are less ridiculous
	than yours