Julian Assange to be pardoned by Trump?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jan 6 02:16:55 PST 2018

On Sat, Jan 06, 2018 at 12:39:26AM -0500, Steve Kinney wrote:

> On 01/05/2018 11:59 PM, CANNON wrote:
> > Rumor has it Trump is planning on pardoning Julian Assange, founder of whistleblower website Wikileaks.
> >

> If I'm not mistaken, the above is a meaningless mouth noise.  Assange
> has not been charged, much less convicted, of any offense under U.S.
> jurisdiction.

You may be right that he has not been charged, but when an officially
undisclosed yet ultimately leaked Grand Jury
  https://www.theguardian.com/media/2011/may/11/us-opens-wikileaks-grand-jury-hearing
  The US government has opened a grand jury hearing into the passing
  of hundreds of thousands of state secrets to WikiLeaks – the start
  of the process of deciding whether to prosecute the website and its
  founder, Julian Assange, for espionage.

began, behind closed doors, how can you be so sure he was never
charged?

(Again, you may be correct, but your certainty appears on the face of
it to be unsupported.)

> But the above is exactly what a DNC propaganda operative would say.  Not
> only is it a meaningless mouth noise, it promotes a "null set" world
> view favorable to the Clinton & Co. Family Business.

I don't grok your logic. It sounds probably interesting though...