Julian Assange to be pardoned by Trump?

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Jan 5 23:16:44 PST 2018

On 1/6/2018 3:39 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken, the above is a meaningless mouth noise.  Assange
> has not been charged, much less convicted, of any offense under U.S.
> jurisdiction.

Trump does not need to wait for charges to issue a pardon.

He can, and should, issue a pardon for any crimes that might have been
committed by Julian Assange, and also a pardon for anyone whose crimes
that Assange might reveal in congressional testimony while under oath.

Then Congress can ask Julian Assange:  "Where did the dirt on Clinton
come from?  If not the Russians?"