Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jan 5 04:37:50 PST 2018

On Fri, Jan 05, 2018 at 09:50:31AM +1000, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> On 1/5/2018 8:54 AM, Marina Brown wrote:
> > I knew the woman in Reston who was killed by the nazi kid.
>
> The "Nazi kid" was driving a car that came under attack by antifa
> thugs. The windows were smashed in.  Trying to get away, he crashed
> at high speed into another car, which was pushed into another car,
> which was pushed into a several people, among them the fat woman,
> who was injured, along with several other people. Her injuries were
> not particularly serious, but she had a heart attack as a result of
> this incident.

Oh wow! That is quite a different story than came out in the Glorious
Main Stream Media back when it happened.

You know, from those honourable, upstanding and completely
agenda-free Jews who own, control and run almost every aspect of all
the world's major media outlets (and the banks, and Hollywood, and
much of the Western world's corporations, most of Silicon Valley, and
...).

> "The Nazi kid" did not intentionally kill anyone.  There is no
> persuasive evidence he intended to harm anyone.  At most he
> recklessly caused collateral damage during his efforts to get away
> from antifa.
>
> If he had been trying to harm people, it would have been _his_ car
> that hit her.

Indeed.