Anarchocrapitalism, "libertardianism", et al.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jan 4 23:32:05 PST 2018

On Wed, Jan 03, 2018 at 11:21:25PM -0800, Kurt Buff wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 10:33 PM,  <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
> > Whites, on the other hand, are better at technological creativity than
> > anyone, even East Asians (though the Japanese are pretty good), and, closely
> > related to this, better at war.  The current technological superiority of
> > East Asia is substantially dependent on white and Eurasian emigres, among
> > them emigres fleeing the tribal violence and political repression in
> > California and Silicon Valley.
> >
> > The current white inferiority at war is the result of women in the military.
> > If we return to the early nineteenth century style army, where logistics are
> > classified as camp followers rather than soldiers, and part of the duty of
> > camp followers is getting soldier's dicks wet, where the soldiers are all
> > male and the camp followers disproportionately female, we will return to
> > winning.
>
> I used to be much more an admirer of Rand - nowadays not so much.
> However, sometimes quotes from her are so very apropos:
>
> “Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes.”
> -- Ayn Rand
> The Virtue of Selfishness: A New Concept of Egoism
>
> "Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It
> is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to
> a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and
> characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal
> body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged,
> not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and
> actions of a collective of ancestors.

It is politically correct to acknowledge that the black man is
genetically predispositioned to physical prowess - running for
example.

To acknowledge genetic features such as the sloped/slanty eyes of the
asian, is also accepted as politically reasonable.

But to ever suggest that the genetic characteristic of mental (as
opposed to physical) aptitude is ascribed to the white fella's
genome, is an immediate cause for summary lynching;

as the "enlightened" Ayn Rand here apparently vehemently belittles,
“Racism is … crude primitive collectivism … [and ascribing/ saying
that] intellectual traits are produced and transmitted by internal
body chemistry”;

Aka, acknowledging that genetics plays any part, whatsoever, in
mental aptitude, is one of the greatest sins of our time!

Quite incredible when you think about it, becuase either the fact is
true, or it is not, and in either case, the age of reason was meant
to result in humans who simply enquire as to what the fact truly is,
rather than how quickly can we crucify someone who ponders or tests
such a trait, to determine its veracity.

Simply astounding, but this is the "modern" world where white skinned
folk (men in particular) are vilified in general, even for broaching
such subjects.

Welcome to The Ministry of Truth.

Continuing the Ayn Rand quote:

> Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive
> apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions,
> values and character are determined before he is born, by physical
> factors beyond his control.

and there she creates and strikes down her straw man, juxtaposing
racism, genetic traits, tribalism and now beliefs (the nuture part of
nature vs nurture) to thoroughly program the little daisies before
they grow up.

Welp, Ayn Rand certainly shows her mental <ahem> "rigorousness" :)
<sarcasm trigger warning for the brain cell challenged>

> This is the caveman’s version of the
> doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been
> thoroughly refuted by philosophy

Ayn Rand, the philosophy queen.

> and science.

Showing us true "science".