Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 11:58:45 PST 2018

On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 05:38:47 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

>  > jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > I'm waiting to see if someone tries to contradict you!
>
> On 1/5/2018 4:03 AM, juan wrote:> 	No doubt commies suck but
> what arch fascist donald is saying
> > 	about commies is 100% mccarthyst propaganda. It is just
> > 	typical americunt war propaganda with completely made up
> > 	numbers.
>
> So give me a link to a tenured academic who criticized the Khmer
> Rouge before December 1978.

	I don't know what 'tenured academics' said nor I give a fuck.
	I'd of course point out that you right wing statists are fully
	responsible for the existence of 'tenured academics' anyway.

	What i said is that the numbers about commie killings are
	fake.

	Now, if you are so kind, enlighten me about the 'race' of the
	corpotarist scum that rules the western world. (and good
	portions  of the non western world).

	Also, enlighten me about your stance regarding property rights
	and the corporatist, anti libertarian, anti free market scum
	who rules the western worlds.

	In other words stop pretending that you care about property
	rights or freedom, except to destroyt it. You are the very
	same anti libertarian scum that commies are.