Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 22:25:06 PST 2018

remember when this vigor and voice wrapped around digital stories with a
light on digital freedom..the latest how to's and how where's which is what
was so endearing and attractive.
Smile

Ilsa Bartlett
Institute for Rewiring the System
http://ilsabartlett.wordpress.com
http://www.google.com/profiles/ilsa.bartlett
www.hotlux.com/angel <http://www.hotlux.com/angel.htm>

"Don't ever get so big or important that you can not hear and listen to
every other person."
-John Coltrane