USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Jan 2 15:44:34 PST 2018

On 12/28/2017 10:42 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> I would *never* ask for any murder.  Why the heck do you think I am a
> veggie since my earlier years?  Because I was a hipster, being veggie
> before it becomes hype, very cool?  Hahahaha!!!  ;D

Veganism has been cool for a very long time.  Indeed, the lies on
saturated fat were manufactured back in the forties to give "scientific"
endorsement to veganism, much as the lies on anthropogenic global
warming were manufactured to give "scientific" endorsement to demonizing
the technological and industrial civilization that white people created.

Indeed, veganism has recently ceased to be cool, has fallen out of
fashion, which made it possible for scientists to notice that saturated
fat is actually rather healthy.

The next fashion is going to be buying a young pig, killing it oneself,
washing it down with caustic potash to remove the hair, shaving it
oneself, gutting it oneself, and throwing a big party around the intact
pig, with head and legs all together so it still looks like an animal,
roasting on a spit over hot coals.  For organic trendiness, everyone
will have lots of ice cold extra fizzy recently fermented high alcohol
Kombucha while waiting for the roasting to finish and the pig to be
served, plus some beer, coke and mountain dew for those who are not so
trendy.

Further, there are no strict vegans, only vegans that eat vegetables
plus milk, cheese, and eggs. The strict vegans are just status
posturing.  Strict veganism will make you sick or kill you, and will
result in an uncontrollable raging hunger for steak, bacon, fried
chicken, and so on and so forth.  Humans are obligate omnivores.  We
don't have to eat veggies, though it is difficult to go without.  We do
have to eat animals, or at least eat milk, cheese, and eggs in place of
animals.  It is impossible to go without.

> I do *not* support any death.  And, sorry, if you were not informed
> about it, the life of cows, pigs, chickens, cats, dogs, koalas, and
> several other animals, is *not* more important than *any human life*,
> including yours.

And yet you appear to believe, and enthusiastically endorse, tall tales
that, if true, would justify killing me, and indeed killing Christians,
whites, and males, would make killing me, people like me, and people
vaguely resembling me, justifiable self defense.

Presumably you would not oppose killing a mad dog that was attacking
you, and you identify noticing politically incorrect facts about reality
as being a mad dog who attacks you, and declare that Christians, whites,
and males are horribly prone to this terrible mad dog disease.

No you don't say "Kill Jim".  You say you are terribly sad that I have
this terrible mental disease that makes it regrettably necessary to kill me.