Personal attacks etc (was Re: USA: National Security Strategy...)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jan 1 23:43:44 PST 2018

On Mon, Jan 01, 2018 at 11:07:57PM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 01/01/2018 02:45 PM, Ben Mezger wrote:
> > since when did cpunk got so personal specially on a public list? and
> > since when has cpunks become a sexual diary?
>
> Personally, I would rather read flagrant personal attacks and outright
> pornography from Cecilia than even one-tenth of the flagrant racist
> (including white supremacist), anti-semitic, homophobic, and dishonest
> spam that eminates from the like of those who I now call #$%& and #$%&#$
> %&#$%&#$. Her posts are probably more on-topic than that sort of filth
> and fraudulent garbage. (Arguably the worst example of said filth and
> fraudulent garbage is changing the name of Lauren Weinstein's PFIR or
> People for Internet Responsibility to a misleading, fraudulent, and
> racist name, such that it makes it more difficult to fact-check the
> original postings.)

Ahh yes, truly shocking garbage - it's hard to imagine someone
trolling such a truly liberal, free speech loving, democracy
proclaiming paragon of virtue like Lauren Weinstein with snarky
little "FTFY"s!  We should probably legislate mandatory (paid) ANTIFA
memberships for all and public lynchings for all those who DARE
oppose The Ministry!

Right on Sean, right on‼!  Make fascism great again brah :D