USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Jan 1 13:20:09 PST 2018

On 1/2/2018 5:55 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> "Cock carousel", "bad boys", "Social Justice Warrior", "no friends"...
> Tsk, tsk...  So sorry for you, James.  Your senile dementia is evidently
> becoming pretty worse and, strangely,
No young chick ever had sex fantasies about being ravished by commie.
Every young chick has sex fantasies about being ravished by a Nazi.
Including those of your Social Justice Warrior friends who are still hot.

And if you have some lesbian friends, which I expect you do, ask them
the sex of the last two people that were inside them.  Gold star
lesbians proudly boast that they never had a relationship with a man,
not that they never had sex with a man.  And there are not that many
gold star lesbians.  And then ask them if the man they had sex with
voted for Trump.

 > very "selective" about subjects related to your personal life.  :)

I don't talk much about my personal life, because I see you guys
planning to murder Christians, whites, and males, and I don't want me,
my children, my lovers, or my friends to be easily identified in case
they get to be the first slice in the salami slicer.

When you lot cannot find someone (and you will never find me even if you
find some of my true names) you go after their kinfolk, their parents or
their children if you can identify them.  And that is why I am quiet
about my personal life.   My parents are dead, but I fear for my children.

> Why are you obviously avoiding to answer *which exactly is your church*,

 > Tell us which is your church, dear.  Why are you being so shy?

The reason that you want to know is so that antifa can break up the
service and desecrate the church, Femen style, naked cute chick with
chainsaw in the foreground for the Femen style photo op, while in the
background large thugs beat old men, women and children to ensure that
poster girl can wreck and desecrate stuff without being interrupted.

> And why
> do you think you will never receive anonymous packs with dildos and anal
> beads in your so pure and sacred home, uh?  :)

Because you cannot find my home, or my children's homes.  And if you do
find my home, which I am sure you will not, I am heavily armed for the
eventuality that your allies show up.

Oh, and about your allies.  Recollect that the Khmer Rouge tortured the
Khmer Rouge to death, that Pol Pot not only had no children, like you,
but tortured to death everyone in Cambodia related to himself, and
everyone he could find in Cambodia who had known him while he was young.

Famously, the Khmer Rouge hated intellectuals, especially foreign
educated intellectuals - but this was because the Khmer Rouge were
foreign educated intellectuals.  The left hates itself, and when it gets
the power to destroy its enemies, it makes a start on destroying its
enemies, and then destroys itself.  The Nazis killed thousands of
commies, but the commies killed tens of millions of commies.  This has
happened over and over again, and there is a good chance it will happen
in the American empire before long.