RedPillTimes: Gender “Virtue signaling” gone wild

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jan 30 20:37:05 PST 2018

Whether TDS, Jordan Peterson, Breitbart or some other
neo-conservative masculinity voice is your penchant, the cultural
marxist times we live in is evidently ripe with those disenfranchised
in our current society, men in this case, reaching out for sanity,
validity, and voices of reason.

http://redpilltimes.com/video-proves-there-is-a-war-on-men/?utm_source=Red+Pill+Times+Newsletter&utm_campaign=447758cb87-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a30275c48d-447758cb87-85899125

This video proves there is a war on men

Gender “Virtue signaling” gone wild as feminist continue to deny
truth, creating and fomenting depression and suicide among men

'tube direct (though RPT authors have a nice way with words -
recommended in general):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2bCgunLEB4