[WAR] the Pentagon's "White Helmets" "moderate head choppers" descend to depths unheard of

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jan 30 15:44:30 PST 2018

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 02:52:33PM +1000, James A. Donald wrote:
> On 2017-04-11 09:35, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Horrific. Trigger warning.
> >

> > * DISTURBING IMAGES: White Helmets BUSTED killing babies in PR stunt to start war in Syria
> > http://theduran.com/warning-disturbing-images-white-helmets-busted-killing-babies-in-pr-stunt-to-start-war-in-syria/
> > White Helmets have been caught faking rescues and doctoring dead children.
>
> moderate head choppers.
>
> moderate head choppers.
>
> Every time someone wants war with Russia, repeat "We must defend the moderate head choppers from the evil tyrant
> Assad"
>
> After all, we have a duty to do good everywhere, including far away strangers.
>
> Indeed, especially far away strangers. Pretty sure the parable of the good Samaritan was all about that.
>
> Indeed, our devotion to far away strangers explains and excuses our failure to do good to friends, allies, lovers, and
> family.  And they don't get stranger than the head choppers.  You don't need to do right for your lover or your child,
> because you are going to adopt a black boy from Somalia as a fashion accessory and transition him to a girl.

The latest mini-docco, for those who "O M G, surely our government
can't be murdering psychopathic criminals?":

https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=e97aa0de20&e=5110f4b440
If You Know Anyone Who Still Thinks the White Helmets Are 'Heroes' –
Show Them This 7 Minute Video

Chickens are coming home to roost my fellow humans living in America…