"Data Detox Kit" by Tactical Technology Collective & Mozilla

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:19:17 PST 2018

Rayzer, Juan, did I mention today how much do I love you both?  Very, very
much, I swear!  I do love you, couple of fools!  :D

And Steve, thank you very much for the wise comments, my love!  <3

I was here laughing and thinking about a very old message of mine, where I
mentioned I would love to organize a CypherPunks List Party.  I would love
to meet personally a lot of persons who always write here and there, and
some of the most amazing lurkers of the whole world.  :)

I did still not receive any formal answer about the JS thing, but I am
completely sure we will get it or...  well, they will be obligated to
listen me singing for help...  And, wow, I love music, but I sing *really*
bad!  It's almost a torture, a horrible act against the human rights, but
technically it's legal, woohoo!!!  :D

Dear all, I wish you a lovely night and will let you with a pretty funny
and unexpected post because everyone needs to laugh...  :)

"Elon Musk denies zombie apocalypse rumors, sells 10,000 flamethrowers just
in case."

<https://thenextweb.com/insider/2018/01/30/elon-musk-
denies-zombie-apocalypse-rumors-sells-10000-flamethrowers-just-case>

Tender kisses, tight hugs, much love, and sweet dreams, dear all.  <3

c.
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison