"Data Detox Kit" by Tactical Technology Collective & Mozilla

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:35:27 PST 2018

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:11:06 -0800
g2s <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> >> [ego strokes redacted], who
> 	planned the 9/11 false flag attack?
>
> It doesn't matter who planned it. It's who stood to gain from it.
> Focus, stupid.

	both things matter. And of course, in this case, it just so
	happens that the planners and the beneficiaries are the same
	people.

	Anyway, you said the planners were "rational". Now, as an
	attack against the Glorious Land of the Free,  9/11 wasn't
	'rational' - it didn't weaken the 'victims' of the attack. On
	the contrary, it made them even more criminal and dangerous.

	On the other hand, as a false flag, 9/11 was pretty 'rational'.
	So maybe I should read between lines and conclude  you are
	admitting that the planners were general baxter, blankfein and
	the rest of the pentagon gang?