"Data Detox Kit" by Tactical Technology Collective & Mozilla

g2s g2s at riseup.net
Mon Jan 29 16:11:06 PST 2018

-------- Original message --------From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> Date: 1/29/18  2:59 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cp <cypherpunks at cpunks.org> Subject: Re: "Data Detox Kit" by Tactical Technology Collective & Mozilla
On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 14:42:48 -0800
g2s <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> > #$@&^*!((:
> > >... the same asshole who says the government owns the roads and
> > >that 9/11 was done by evil arabs..."
> > I argue for validation of driving skills before using public roads.
> > Self-validation doesn't seem like a good bet, and 911 was planned by
> > rational people
>

> > > oh really? And who were they?

> Absolutely does not matter.

	oh come on, don't be a cowardly clown.

	go ahead and further embarrass yourself, and further prove that
	you are just a US govt propaganda bot.

>> [ego strokes redacted], who
	planned the 9/11 false flag attack?

It doesn't matter who planned it. It's who stood to gain from it.
Focus, stupid.

Rr