Peek-a-Boo

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 14:17:34 PST 2018

 On Monday, January 29, 2018, 10:56:53 AM PST, Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:

 > https://www.zerohedge.com/ news/2018-01-29/fitness- tracking-app-accidentally- reveals-secret-us-military- bases-cia-black-sites
>An interactive online fitness tracking map published in November of 2017 which compiles a running history of the location and routes of 27 million fitness-device users has unwittingly revealed the location, staffing, patrol routes and layout of U.S. and foreign military bases around the world.

This certainly sounds like a substantial security breach.  However, I also wonder if, to a second level, this has been exploited to misdirect.  Could somebody have been aware of this, and in REALLY-black sites, they carefully  protect against such inadvertent disclosures?  Or, perhaps, fake the existence of non-existent "sites" that the military wants to pretend to have?  A physical honey-pot
                   Jim Bell