"Data Detox Kit" by Tactical Technology Collective & Mozilla

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 19:42:28 PST 2018

Hey, TTC Team, I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my email
So answer me maybe...  :D

Sorry for the cheesy song, but I really appreciated a lot Juan's suggestion
and wanted to share it with you all.  :)

A static page with explanations about the project sounds good for me and
does not seem a too much hard thing...  But, well, I am the kind of
distracted person who thinks a terrible bug can maybe be a new feature,
hahaha!!  ;D

Oh, do not feel offended with Juan's messages at all, please.  He's really
trying to help, I swear!  <3

I am curious about the JavaScript thing.  Why the team made this choice,
please?  :D

Well, wish you all good nights and days, sweet dreams and cozy cuddles...
I need to take my beauty sleep now.  (- _ -)zzzz...

Ceci, la la la...  That song is terribly cheesy, but always made me smile
because of all the funny memes...  <3

----------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison

On Jan 28, 2018 23:33, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 22:38:33 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello from Brazil, Shiny Happy TTC People!  :D
>
> May someone give a really good technical answer to my friends,
> please?  <3
>
> I will need to share the answer about the use of JavaScript with two
> other discussion lists, where I also received a "not-so-good"
> feedback in private.  Sorry but I am using an euphemism, uh!  :P

        If you don't enable javascript that site won't show you any content
at all. They could have put a static page explaining  what the site is
about but apparently they were too lazy to do that.

        And, javascript is the number one tool used to track
and fingerprint browsers so a site about privacy (I'm assuming that's what
the site is about) that refuses to do anything unless javascript is
enabled....looks like a joke.