American Culture

JewSA jews at goat.si
Sun Jan 28 18:19:00 PST 2018

> juan juan.g71
> Sun Jan 28 16:05:50 PST 2018

> germanics.png  image/png (742259 bytes)
> computer iiliterate asshole
> doesn't even know to compress an image

Lol.
Quantity over quality much.

""But, 2.4 MB is yet a big file size. Let's now play with some other
ImageMagick convert commands in order to create smaller file sizes:

$ convert cpunk.jpg -quality 50% cpunk50.jpg

This is what we need to do in order to "compress" an image. This is
going to reduce the image's quality by 50% and deliver a 938.4 KB <===
(Note: KILOBYTES, not even a Megabyte) filesize.

Please have in mind that in this example we're reducing the quality of
the file, not the image dimensions.""

""reduce the image's quality""
""not even a Megabyte""

I am on to you, lowqualityanon.