"Data Detox Kit" by Tactical Technology Collective & Mozilla

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 16:38:33 PST 2018

Hello from Brazil, Shiny Happy TTC People!  :D

May someone give a really good technical answer to my friends, please?  <3

I will need to share the answer about the use of JavaScript with two other
discussion lists, where I also received a "not-so-good" feedback in
private.  Sorry but I am using an euphemism, uh!  :P

Thank you all in advance!  Kisses, hugs, and much love!  <3

Ceci

On Jan 28, 2018 21:12, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 21:53:24 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> #  https://datadetox.myshadow.org/detox
> <https://datadetox.myshadow.org/detox>

        "Sorry!

The Data Detox Kit requires javascript and supports newer versions of
Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Please enable javascript in your browser
and refresh this page. "

        lawl - so data detox - whatever that means - requires you to
        run javashit malware  - priceless =)