American Culture

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 11:23:32 PST 2018

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 16:13:05 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> Holy fuck, the “great” Ben Franklin sounds exactly like James Donald.

	haha yes!

	Franklin's stuff is entertaining at two levels I think.

	First, it seems franklin was the original source for adolf.
	Althouh I'm not sure if adolf and co. wanted to replace the
	whole world's population with the 'german' race? They were
	allies of the yellow-tawny japanese after all.

	" while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by
	clearing America of Woods...why should we in the Sight of
	Superior Beings, darken its People?"

	Franklin must have patented the concept of 'ethnic scouring'
	or 'ethnic cleansing'.

	Now the second funny thing is that according to this
	Enlightened Scientist, "Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians
	and Swedes" are 'swarthy' by which I take it he means
	they are a variety of dark sub-human. And that's really funny
	because of course russian and swedes, people from northern
	italy, parts of spain, etc are as 'white' as it gets, even
	'whiter' than the english 'race'. But somehow he managed to
	equate the arbitrary political abortion known as 'england' with
	the whitest master race on the planet.