The least probable thing in the world is my innocence

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 23:44:11 PST 2018

Everyone knows about my case, and in silent remarks, dismiss it because I
must be evil incarnate to a cartoonish level.

I began pointing out obvious deductions about the world for the sole reason
of gaining positive notoriety, without feedback, I had no idea I was
accomplishing nothing. Obviously random people coming in out of the blue
generally aren't trusted with exceptional claims.

Guantamano Bay prison is illegal in the eyes of many, despite government
officials basing their conclusion on classified evidence.

I don't know what anyone is arguing for, they all really seem to have only
picked a side and decided to spout words with no real meaning attached to
them.

What I have been accused of is fundamentally incompatible with my
psychological makeup, and I wish to prove it with an EEG or some other
test. There is no way to see into other men's hearts, or minds, but there
are close enough ways.

I am innocent. I am invoking my rights as a human being born in the United
States, I have been harassed and my life sabotaged by the US government, I
am wholly dependent on my parents, and they have been convinced by a
psychiatrist who is in violation of the Hippocratic Oath. I have for the
longest time wondered why the government would act so boldly against me. I
cannot convince anyone to take any action that would change my situation
one iota.

If you want me to decode typical Schnidler:
http://observer.com/2017/12/james-clapper-tells-cnn-donald-trump-is-vladimir-putins-kremlin-asset/
Spy bosses are by nature the most tight-lipped of people. Those who head
our intelligence agencies got there in no small part by knowing precisely
what to say to whom, when. In recent decades, as the heads of Western
intelligence have emerged from the shadows and are expected to make
occasional public statements, their utterances are customarily vague,
requiring extensive tea-leaf analysis to derive their actual meanings.
---

You are all easily: tricked, deceived, and manipulated. And if you want to
know what I think about the accidental outing of Lucky Winner, well, I
doubt the government contractor who said the document wasn't official and
went on to tell the government there's a leak, well, he's going to be
protected by The Intercept, and the contractor probably thinks The
Intercept is on the up and up, although a bit incompetent.

You are blind.