[WAR] Proof that USA is beholden to Israel - Hissing Weasel to the UN, Nickey Haley

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jan 20 17:04:59 PST 2018

Doubters gonna doubt, haters gonna hate, but facts remain as facts,
snowflakes!

Suck it up little trigger babies, daddy Soros got yo balls and
ovaries in a cupcake yo!

Others will never believe, or will justify, excuse and tolerate -
they crave papa bear providing a global sanctuary for their feels.

Life don't quite work that way, normie - intentions and actions belie
the true nature of those exercising raw power, dominance and
enslavery over our beloved homes, families and selves.

Perhaps the conversation can be permitted to continue … and as ve see
below, zis conversation is really getting going, ya?

Certainly Nickey "Hissing Weasel the 9th" Haley is doing her bit to
promote the public exposure of this conversation, big time:

** Shocking Video of Nikki Haley Groveling and Pandering at AIPAC
Event (Israel Lobby)
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=f251f63540&e=5110f4b440
by Louis Heyward on Wed, Jan 17, 2018
The level of insanity has reached an all new high when your
diplomatic representative to the rest off planet Earth makes it clear
that she is in fact beholden to a foreign government.

Nicky exposure good, ya?

USA, promulgating and propagating for ZOG:

** The Whole World Is Sick and Tired of US Foreign Policy
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=7a96458f7b&e=5110f4b440
by Darius Shahtahmasebi on Wed, Jan 17, 2018
According to four-star General Wesley Clark, in a 1991 meeting with
Paul Wolfowitz, then-under-secretary of defense for policy at the
Department of Defense, Wolfowitz seemed a little dismayed because he
believed the U.S. should have gotten rid of Saddam Hussein in
Operation Desert Storm but failed to do so. Clark summarized what he
says Wolfowitz said: “‘But one thing we did learn. We learned that we
can use our military in the region, in the Middle East, and the
Soviets won’t stop us. We’ve got about five or ten years to clean up
those old Soviet client regimes, Syria, Iran, Iraq, before the next
great superpower comes on to challenge us.’” [emphasis added]

The CIA, your local American ZOG machine:

** 70 Years of Disinformation: How the CIA Funded Opinion Magazines
in Europe
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=f23ac703d5&e=5110f4b440
by Philip Giraldi on Wed, Jan 17, 2018
When an intelligence agency arranges to disseminated fake news it is
called “disinformation” and it is a subset of what is referred to as
covert action, basically secret operations run in a foreign country
to influence opinion or to disrupt the functioning of a government or
group that is considered to be hostile.

Trust Gilbert Doctorow to give a reasoned cautioning analysis of this
situation:

** Letter to the Editor:  the Jewish Question and Russia-Bashing in
the West
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=3e679040a7&e=5110f4b440
by Gilbert Doctorow on Tue, Jan 16, 2018
In “It’s Time to Drop the Jew Taboo,” you have chosen your words very
carefully so as to avoid giving unnecessary offense to anyone.  And,
you are right, the subject you have placed on the table merits open
discussion which it has not received.

Ze Germans finally getting tiny morsel of ze truth on zeir breakfast
plate, ja?

** Russia Insider Names the Jew
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=5e28776bc7&e=5110f4b440
by Anatoly Karlin on Tue, Jan 16, 2018
This article originally appeared in the Unz Review