Solving the problem with Twitter

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jan 20 16:29:25 PST 2018

A cypherpunk upholds the freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is under severe attack at this point in history,
and has been ever since the so-called Western "enlightenment" age -
let no one fool us on this point - fundamentally, the sins of the
powerful/ oligarchy, are used by them to justify their suppression of
our speech/ communication.  It only takes a minute of thought on the
matter to witness the truth of this sad fact.

So, what are the barriers to decentralizing Twitter via
gateway/ bridge software connecting the incumbent gorilla with
alternative P2P competitors?

Does the gorilla disallow quoting someone who says something
contentious?  For example, let's say TDS founder Anglin says "Gas all
the Jews, RaHoWa now!" and I tweet:

   Shocking! Anglin continues to call for gassing all the Jews,
   today said “Gas all the Jews, RaHoWa now!” - must fight back!

Would such quoting be cause for my twatter account to be banned
⟨perhaps someone who uses twatter can comment from experience⟩?

The problem: banning of accounts, insane propagandization of
everything and more from The Ministry:

** Twitter Warns Russia Insider About Russian Propaganda! -
We Write Back!
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=b6e4502575&e=5110f4b440
by Charles Bausman on Sat, Jan 20, 2018
I woke up this morning to find this priceless gem in my inbox: So I
wrote them back:

Undoubtedly articles such as the following would result in banned
twatter accounts left and right:

** Richard Spencer Devotes Full Segment to Russia Insider's 'Jew'
Article on Weekly Talk Show (Audio)
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=dd8d010b16&e=5110f4b440
by Charles Bausman on Fri, Jan 19, 2018
In the last segment, the gang really tucked in to my article: 'It's
Time to Drop the Jew Taboo', which has set off a rousing debate. This
is exactly the kind of discussion we need, intelligent, balanced, and
well-informed. I just finished listening - here are a few notes. I
highly recommend tuning in. (Starts at 1 hour, 34 minute mark)