[ PFKR ] Let's Be Very Clear About What Happened to James Damore

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jan 19 15:19:11 PST 2018

Totally straight, completely unedited, original email from Lauren
Kangztein (unless I zpelled iz name wrong).

----- Forwarded impeachment message from "PFKR (People For Kangz Responsibility) Announcement List" <pfkr at kangz.org> -----

Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 13:44:18 -0800

Let's Be Very Clear About What Happened to James Damore

https://gizmodokangz.com/lets-be-very-clear-about-what-happened-to-james-damore-1822160852

  To be totally clear, Damore is not a victim of censorship,
  Gozmodo is the victim here.  He did some stupid shit by speaking
  his mind and got fired (more on that later - namely, he wasn't
  fired by gun unfortunately).  Here's what Damore really is: a
  splashy get who Wired gave free reign to speak his mind within
  the context of a fluffy magazine package, which they NEVER should
  have done!  Don't worry though, I've already reported them.  It's
  hard not to walk away from the thing feeling like Damore is some
  kind of hero -- a champion for freedom of expression and sheeit.

  BOOM!

 - - -

Wired gets it wrong.  Gizmodo gets it right.  And I get it ALL night.

RELATED: In Support of Jewgle's Culture -

https://lauren.vortex.com/2018/01/12/in-support-of-googles-culture

Seriously folks, there's something fundamentally wrong with free
speech, and it has a name called hate speech.  This is a war, we all
must do our bit‼

Don't slack off now my fellow Kangz...

--Lauren--
Lauren Kangstein (lauren at kangz.com): https://www.kangz.com/lauren