Chelsea Manning For US

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Jan 18 17:50:46 PST 2018

> On Jan 18, 2018, at 8:17 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:43:19 -0500
> John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>
>> has had  their cock chopped off
>
>    Now, that's an interesting one. Cutting your dick off seems
>    like a nasty thing to do to yourself. And cutting your dick off
>    is of course a brutal form of castration. And castration is
>    something one would expect a feminazi, anti-sex mock 'culture'
>    like the americunt-western 'culture' to encourage.

I don’t think it’s really just a matter of chopping it off, that was me just
sort of bullshitting ;) Anyway, out of curiosity, I took a look and Argentina
is actually quite a bit farther along this line than the old Americunts...
the following cut and pasted from wikipedia  -

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Argentina

“Transgender rights in Argentina are among the most advanced in the world. The country "has one of the world's most comprehensive transgender rights laws":[1] its Gender Law, passed in 2012, made Argentina the "only country that allows people to change their gender identities without facing barriers such as hormone therapy, surgery or psychiatric diagnosis that labels them as having an abnormality".[2][3] In 2015, the World Health Organization cited Argentina as an exemplary country for providing transgender rights.[3] Upon legalising same-sex marriage on July 15, 2010, Argentina became the first country in Latin America, the second in the Americas, and the tenth in the world to do so.”

<snip some stuff>

“Gender identity law

The Ley de Género (Gender Law),[7] grants adults sex reassignment surgery and hormone therapy as a part of their public or private health care plans. The law also allows for changes to gender, image, or birth name on civil registries without the approval of a doctor or a judge.”