Chelsea Manning For US Senator From Maryland

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 16:06:24 PST 2018

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:43:19 -0500
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> On January 17, 2018 2:28:35 AM EST, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 01:23:25 -0500
> >grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXo1Y7AK_I
> >
> >	"we don't need more or better leaders"
> >
> >	that's right  and that's why 'senator' manning can go fuck
> >	himself.
> >

> When does someone with gender dysphoria

	what is that?  oh, it's pseudo scientific jargon from
	the  psychiatric mafia - same mafia who useed to 'cure'
	homosexuality with a lobotomy. Same criminal scum who 'cure'
	'ADHD' by drugging children with meth. Et cetera.

> who has had
> their cock chopped off and surgically altered into a vagina,
> has breasts implanted, legally changed their name, takes female
> hormones / estrogen / etc.. when does the he become a she?

	I don't know. Overall I think people can do whatever they want
	with their bodies. Likewise, I'm free to say whatever I want
	and not have my speech dictated...by anyone.

> I've no idea what all Manning has had done, but it seems
> silly to deny someone the right to assert their own gender,

	you mean, I have no right to free speech?

> especially when they're willing to go to such lengths. I
> don't give a fuck about being PC, it just seems like a silly
> thing to quibble and make a big deal over.

	Right. What pronoun I use to refer to manning isn't too
	important is it?

	Now, it seems rather clear to me that the more totalitarian and
	criminally derangedt the americunts get, the more they 'care'
	about 'oppressed' 'womemynz' and pronoun usage.

	Do you see the pattern? It's a form of camouflage. The more
	advanced the american canger gets, the more money the banks
	print, more countries they invade, more backdoored hardware
	they sell, the more 'progressive' they pretend to be.

	I wouldn't like to play into the hands of those people.