Chelsea Manning For US Senator From Maryland

Marina Brown catskillmarina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 13:11:42 PST 2018

On 01/18/2018 03:58 PM, John Newman wrote:

> On January 18, 2018 2:39:53 PM EST, Marina Brown
> <catskillmarina at gmail.com> wrote: On 01/18/2018 01:43 PM, John

> Um... I don't think she had any surgeries at all. Making
> assumptions, are we ?

> Have you been watching the world at all in the last 10 years ?
>
> Chelsea Manning released litterally thousands of diplomatic cables
> for our reading enjoyment. Few of these were marked Top Secret
> most were confidential.
>
> Personally i gained a lot of understanding of the way diplomacy
> works and a bit of entertainment at some of the bizzare stuff that
> got put in official diplomatic channels.
>
> The thing she leaked that caused the most consternation was a
> video of US soldiers killing Journalists. I don't even think that
> was classified but it really upset a lot of people.
>

>> I meant I wasn't clear on how far she had taken the sex
>> conversion ;)

Nowadays a lot of trans people forgoe surgery and just do the
hormones.

The mark of the conversion is living full time as you are.

>> I'm up on everything else of course, the leaks and getting narced
>> on by that piece of shit Adrian Lamo.

I don't know how she found herself trusting him. I was familiar with him
back then and he made my skin crawl. He reminded me of a high school
bully that befriends people just so they can betray them.

>> I was just basically trying to make an argument that if she wants
>> to be a she, what the hell does it matter?

Seriously.

- -- Marina

> https://theintercept.com/2018/01/15/centrist-dems-launch-smear-campai

gn-against-young-trans-woman-all-to-keep-an-old-straight-white-man-in-po