Chelsea Manning For US Senator From Maryland

Marina Brown catskillmarina at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 11:39:53 PST 2018

On 01/18/2018 01:43 PM, John Newman wrote:

> On January 17, 2018 2:28:35 AM EST, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 01:23:25 -0500 grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXo1Y7AK_I
>>
>> "we don't need more or better leaders"
>>
>> that's right  and that's why 'senator' manning can go fuck
>> himself.
>>

> When does someone with gender dysphoria who has had their cock
> chopped off and surgically altered into a vagina, has breasts
> implanted, legally changed their name, takes female hormones /
> estrogen / etc.. when does the he become a she?

Um... I don't think she had any surgeries at all. Making assumptions,
are we ?

> I've no idea what all Manning has had done, but it seems silly to
> deny someone the right to assert their own gender, especially when
> they're willing to go to such lengths. I don't give a fuck about
> being PC, it just seems like a silly thing to quibble and make a
> big deal over.

Have you been watching the world at all in the last 10 years ?

Chelsea Manning released litterally thousands of diplomatic cables
for our reading enjoyment. Few of these were marked Top Secret most
were confidential.

Personally i gained a lot of understanding of the way diplomacy works
and a bit of entertainment at some of the bizzare stuff that got put
in official diplomatic channels.

The thing she leaked that caused the most consternation was a video
of US soldiers killing Journalists. I don't even think that was
classified but it really upset a lot of people.

>>> 287k views
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOl10b5cnio
>>>
>> https://theintercept.com/2018/01/15/centrist-dems-launch-smear-campai
gn-against-young-trans-woman-all-to-keep-an-old-straight-white-man-in-po
wer/

Big respect and support.