Chelsea Manning For US Senator From Maryland

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:06:34 PST 2018

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 04:27:32 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 2:28 AM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >         "we don't need more or better leaders"
> >         that's right  and that's why 'senator' manning can go fuck
> >         himself.
> >         no, fuck any politician.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5K3KCxWOY4
> http://KokeshForPresident.com/
> Adam Kokesh, the declared anarchist for US president 2020, too?

	ha - in a way kokesh is worse than manning. Manning at least
	doesn't say he's an anarchist. Also kokesh is an 'ex' US
	military murderer (or accomplice) and unlike manning he never
	betrayed his masters.

	On the other hand, if kokesh the anarchist actually got
	elected  AND then managed to sabotage the government to a
	meaningful degree, his idiosyncratic anarchism could be
	justified. But since the chances of that happening are exactly
	zero, all he's doing is parodying himself. Because anarchist for
	president makes as much sense as pro-war pacifist.

> Granted, she's running democrat.
> What about libertarians / pirates / full on anarchopunk moles
> running as [non]parties MP / for PM, that work for you?

	something like a pirate party seems better since they are
	supposed to be focused on a few particular issues. But how
	succesful have the pirate parties been anyway?

	I might support the pornography-and-drugs party =)

> Then what exactly is your solution?

	you can do any sort of anti-govt activism without becoming a
	member of the state. Becoming a member of the government to
	fight the government is not a clever move.

> Sit in your lazy chair and keep letting both the 51% and 49%,
> or whatever unitary form applies, keep stealing from you by force
> so they can keep on murdering people?
>
> Where does that stop?

	it stops when the dictates of govt are ignored or violently
	opposed, not when you ask the govt permission to do something
	and follow their 'democratic' rules'. You know the saying,
	paraphrasing, if democracy worked it would be outlawed.

	(look at what the US 'libertarian' party has accomplished in
	almost 50 years - both from electoral and educational point of
	views)