ABC's George Stephanopoulos: “Was it a mistake for the United States to take out Gaddafi and Hussein?”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jan 15 15:34:37 PST 2018

So the USA's Hawaii "Democratic" Party representative Tulsi Gabbard
puts ABC's George Stephanopoulos into quite the flustered state by
suggesting that the destruction of Libya, permanent occupation of
Iaq, the murder of their respective leaders, and the endless regime
change operations and threats conducted essentially continuously by
the USA since forever, might possibly be a cause for North Korea to
be slightly unwilling to take the USA at face value ...

Tulsi Gabbard:
  “We know that North Korea has these nuclear weapons because they see
  how the United States in Libya for example guaranteed Gadaffi -
  'we're not going to go after you, you should get rid of your
  nuclear weapons.' He did, then we went and led an attack that
  toppled Gaddafi, launching Libya into chaos that we are still
  seeing the results of today. North Korea sees what we did in Iraq
  with Saddam Hussein, with those false reports of weapons of mass
  destruction. And now seeing in Iran how President Trump is
  decertifying a nuclear deal that prevented Iran from developing
  their nuclear weapons, threatening the very existence and the
  agreement that was made.”

An incredulous George Stephanopoulos:
  “Was it a mistake for the United States to take out Gaddafi and
  Hussein?”

Tulsi Gabbard:
  “It was, absolutely.”

Some lessons are really hard for the Liberal Lefty Snowflakes to take
on board, but occasionally they have pause for thought.  Wonders
never cease.

Full story:
Watch A Sitting Congresswoman Shred The MSM Narrative In Under A
Minute
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/watch-sitting-congresswoman-shred-msm-narrative-under-minute