Hawaii missile false positive

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 21:53:43 PST 2018

> http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/37259684/ballistic-missile-threat-alert-sent-to-hawaii-phones-was-a-mistake

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/7qdr42/russia_is_in_possession_of_an_underwater_nuclear/
https://www.democracynow.org/2017/12/6/doomsday_machine_daniel_ellsberg_reveals_he

" I would say to people who are in Chelsea's position or Ed Snowden's
position, especially in a high position right now, if you are aware
of documents and I am certain these documents exist, in the Pentagon,
in CIA, in the White House that show the true scale of the horrors,
the damage, the devastation that would occur.....
OK, if you knew this, consider revealing that to Congress and the
press, whatever the cost to you, even if the cost is what I faced,
life in prison, what Chelsea Manning was charged with, actual
possible life in prison. A world's worth of lives are at stake here.
And I would say, do what I wish I had done in '61, which is put out
those documents then, or in 64, before the Pentagon war actually
got started in a big way. Don't wait. As Martin Luther King says,
there is such a thing as too late. And he talked of the fierce
urgency of now. This crisis right now may awaken people in the
Pentagon and in the public to the dangers we've been living with
secretly for so long."