[WAR] RaHoWa from the top down - American politics at the heart of the demographic struggle

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Jan 14 19:01:47 PST 2018

On 1/15/2018 11:48 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> You can call it the bleep-hole moment (per the Fox "family channel")
> or the shit-hole moment (per the rest of the MSM), but what you can't
> call yesterday's contretemps in the White House is evidence that
> sentient adults are in charge of the Imperial City.

You guys simultaneously claim these places are not shitholes, and also
tell us that they so absolutely horrible that we should not send
criminals back to them, for to send a criminal back to such a horrible
place would be a violation of his human rights.

If we bring in a hundred million voters from such places to live on
crime, welfare, and voting Democrat, America will come to resemble such
places.