[WAR] Stephen F Cohen: USA's Gorbachev docs (linked) confirm broken "we won't move east" promises to USSR/Russia

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jan 11 14:25:24 PST 2018

A lie travels the world before the truth gets its boots on.

Here we have more reminders, from the USA's own documents (and
French, UK and Germany) of the complete lack of moral standing of the
West - the next year or so will see good riddence to the current
empire/ utterly corrupt regime.

This is a lie 27 years in the running around the world's "Main
Stream" Media - perhaps it's (((someone else's))) media, since Russia
is the thorn in the side of the New/ One World Order (primarily,
single world wide banking system, backed up by police and a global
army) - we know how Saddam Hussein's ego lead him to the hangman's
noose (literally), and Gaddafi's altruistic building of a nation but
more importantly his stated and acted on intentions to create an
Arab/ Muslim world gold backed dinar, without the general support of
powerful nations (and truth be told, without any real unity in the
Arab and Muslim world) lead Hitlery Clinton on her "We came, we saw,
he died" crusade of evil, and Gaddafi to the slaughterhouse.

Yet finally we see a different outcome - Russia unshakably standing
with her long term Syrian allies, thereby giving balls (and ovaries)
to the global south (China, Venezuela and others) - in terms of the
current state of the world with the existence of nations, peoples,
and the world's greatest sponsor's of terrorism war and evil (USA,
CIA and the general FUKUS axis of evil, i.e. France, UK and the US),
this is an 11th minute of the 11th hour comeback for something other
than (((their One World Order plan))).

Stephen F Cohen will go down in history as one of those staunch,
unshakable and principled men of history who could not be bought with
a bag of silver shekels, and who consistently brought a voice of
reason and counterpoint to the endless propaganda spewed upon the
people of the world by the (((Main Stream Media))) - perhaps it's
only a Cohen or a 'Stein or etc who could truly break this barrier of
madness and deception propagated by the Ministry of Truth.

So thank you Stephen Cohen, you are a credit to sanity in the present
world.

Enjoy,

** Stephen F. Cohen: The US Betrayed Russia, but It Is Not News
That’s Fit to Print (Podcast)
https://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=00bc2364a3&e=5110f4b440
by John Batchelor   on Thu, Jan 11, 2018
John Batchelor has a very popular political talk show on America’s
largest radio network, WABC. He has Stephen Cohen on live in the
studio almost every week for a full 45 minute segment, the only guest
he gives that much time to.  Why? Because Cohen’s appearances are
killing the ratings. America seems to be thirsting for an alternative
and critical view of Obama’s Russia policy.  See below for a summary
of this program courtesy of The Nation.